Zylight Product Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from the worlds most unique LED lighting manufacturer! Please register your product to take advantage of our warranty below.
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- Zylight LLC warrants to the original end user customer of its products that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for (2) years from the date of purchase. Except as provided herein, Zylight LLC makes no express warranties, and any implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the duration of the written limited warranties contained herein. Except as provided herein, Zylight LLC shall have no liability or responsibility to its customer or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by use or performance of the product or arising out of any breach of this warranty, including, but not limited to, any damages resulting from inconvenience, loss of time, data, property, revenue or profit or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, even if Zylight LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In the event of a product defect during the warranty period, you must contact Zylight LLC at the phone number or address listed in the product’s user manual or on the internet at www.zylight.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After obtaining an RMA number, send the product fully insured, with proof of purchase, to the address given to you by the Customer Service representative. Zylight LLC will, at its option, repair or replace the defective product.
- All replaced parts and products become the property of Zylight LLC. Repaired or replacement parts and products are warranted for the remaining term of the original warranty period. You will be charged for materials and labor or replacement of the product after the expiration of the warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover: (a) damage or failure caused by or attributable to acts of God, abuse, accident, drops, misuse, improper or abnormal usage, failure to follow instruction, improper installation or maintenance, alteration, lightning or other incidence of excess or reverse voltage or current, exposure to excess dampness or moisture; (b) removal of, or tampering with any attached stickers, decals, knobs, enclosures, protective windows, hardware, or fasteners; (c) use of power supply equipment, power adapters, or cables not supplied by Zylight LLC for specific use with the equipment for which it was specified; (d) any unauthorized disassembly, repair, or modification; (e) cosmetic damage; (f) transportation, shipping or insurance costs; (g) costs of product removal, installation, set-up, service adjustment or reinstallation; (h) cracking, abrasion, scratching, coating wear, or breakage of protective windows; (i) abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions; (j) product that has been has been sold as second-hand; (k) product that has been transported, shipped, purchased, or resold contrary to US export regulations; (l) product that has been transported, shipped, purchased, or resold outside countries for which it has received electronic product compliance certification.
- Zylight reserves the right to make changes in design and/or improvements upon its products without any obligation to include these changes in any products theretofore manufactured.
- No warranty, whether expressed or implied, is given or made with respect to any accessory supplied with products described above. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, all implied warranties made by Zylight in connection with this product, including warranties of merchantability or fitness, are limited in duration to the warranty period set forth above. And no warranties, whether expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness, shall apply to this product after said period has expired. The consumer’s and or Dealer’s sole remedy shall be such repair or replacement as is expressly provided above.
- This warranty is the only written warranty applicable to Zylight Products and supersedes all prior warranties and written descriptions of warranty terms and conditions heretofore published. Under no circumstances shall Zylight be liable for any loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this product.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This is not a service contract, and this warranty does not include maintenance, cleaning or periodic check-up. During the period specified above, Zylight will replace defective parts at its expense, and will absorb all expenses for warranty service and repair labor by reason of defects in material or workmanship. The sole responsibility of Zylight under this warranty shall be limited to the repair of the product, or replacement thereof, including parts, at the sole discretion of Zylight. All products covered by this warranty were manufactured after April 1, 2014, and bear identifying marks to that effect.